Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Animus

Asalamualaikum and a warm welcome. As this is my first time connecting with the cyberspace via Blogger, I'd like to respect the international tradition by introducing myself. I believe a proper introduction could clear up misassumptions. So this post would be a reference on how I would react towards situations which can identify my emotion on posts. Good messages are delivered with emotions.

I'm currently 18 and a normal civilian. A student of Civil Engineering. I'm not free from the common hint of an engineer or in my case, an engineer to be. My thinking space is limited by the rules and laws that were created by others. Not to be rebellious, but life is only fun if you do things from another nook. But during my adventure to address for varieties, there might be a little glimpse of the real, boring old me. Well, I'm not going to change. I'm just enjoying the odds of being a human. Flexible and adaptable.

During the process of creating this blog, I was asked to write a title and the domain for it. It took me quite some time to settle things out. And so the title New Perspectives was chosen. It is not the perfect title but I was bounded by my lack of vocabularies.

New perspective means a new way to see things happening in our lives. Now, I'm not claiming that everything I'm going to share is going to be brilliant. But it is from an angle of mine and it might be the new addition to the corners of yours. When you see things from a wider field of view, you can visualise the aftermath of an action. Creating a wiser you on making decisions. Which is, to me, a form of explanation on what experience is.

There are lots of types of people and each type throws different view on things. But there are only some who would consider others to come to a neutral conclusion. This was proven by the wars we declared, the lives we killed and the dignities we took. The cause of these were just because we see things differently and failed to see our point of similarity. 

I'm expecting the world to change. Since expectations need efforts to work out, I've decided to start blogging. It might be hard to make a drastic change, but I'd be happy to live knowing that I've done my job to spread words of wisdom to the world along with my brothers and sisters of the same vision and action. My views are only for the purpose of sharing and expressing and my words are nothing more than a food for thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment